POSITION / Full Time or Part Time
LOCATION / This is a remote position, and you’re welcome to apply from anywhere in the world
SALARY / Negotiable and dependent on experience, hours etc
OVERVIEW/ Develop, coordinate and execute social media strategy & schedule. Produce and manage content and deliverables, and liaise with the creative team and external agencies.
The overall goal is to drive growth through the strategic use of digital marketing, social media, affiliate and ecommerce channels, and to provide marketing support our retail partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE/
We are looking for a marketing coordinator that’s passionate about the brand and culture, to help us create a category defining brand. This position will be responsible for developing and bringing to life a multi-channel marketing strategy. They will work with the directors and our external partners/creatives to plan and execute.
This will include the day to day management of the social media accounts, liaising with our athletes and influencer network and working with our creative director, graphic designer, digital ad’s team and PR agency. Assisting in developing content to support our eCommerce channel and social initiatives such as blog posts, emails and social postings.
- Lead and implement a multi-channel digital marketing strategy, driving growth, optimizing both paid and owned channels and devising techniques to engage, excite and convert.
- Work alongside the Directors to build storytelling, seed key messages and implement overarching campaigns to drive the brand.
- Develop, coordinate and execute digital marketing strategy including EDM creation, social media channel management (Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok etc.), point of contact for our digital ad’s team and PR agency, creator/influencer marketing, seeding our athlete, affiliate marketing/partnerships and public relations to build the brand presence both locally and globally.
- Hire, train and lead a team of internal and external partners (PR, Graphics, Copy, etc)
- Allocate the budget to brand building and amplifying initiatives across channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Monitor and analyse our key performance metrics - quickly adapt and recommend changes when needed
Help the directors to drive awareness and raise charitable donations to our friends at Children’s Ground.
- You have experience in a similar role, leading a marketing plan and digital strategy
- Strong analytical skills and data and results driven thinking, to discern and adapt strategies in ways that are significant and insightful.
- You enjoy all things digital. You thrive in optimising channels, pulling levers, and devising strategies to drive the highest ROI while preserving brand integrity.
- You are proficient in Shopify, Klaviyo, Instagram, Tiktok, Affiliate/Influencer Marketing Platforms.
- You have the ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, where you are based, your experience and why you're the right person for the role. Bonus points for including any examples of work or ideas you think you could implement for SP.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.