POSITION / Looking at both part time and full time options
LOCATION / Open to remote working
SALARY / Negotiable depending on experience
OVERVIEW/ To drive growth through the strategic use of digital marketing, social media, affiliate/influencer programs and ecommerce channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE/
We are looking for a marketing coordinator that’s passionate about the brand and culture, to help us create a category defining brand. This position will be responsible for developing and bringing to life a multi-channel marketing strategy. They will work with the directors and external partners/creatives to plan and execute.
This will include the day to day management of the social media accounts, digital advertising and promotions, liaising with our athletes and influencer network. Assisting in developing content to support our eCommerce channel and social initiatives such as blog posts, emails and social postings.
- Lead and implement a multi-channel digital marketing strategy, driving growth, optimising both paid and owned channels and devising techniques to engage, excite and convert.
- Work alongside the Directors to build storytelling, seed key messages and implement overarching campaigns to drive the brand.
- Develop, coordinate and execute digital marketing strategy including EDM, social media strategy & schedule, ads, creator/influencer marketing, seeding our athlete, affiliate marketing/partnerships and public relations to build the brand presence both locally and globally.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Hire, train and lead a team of internal and external partners (PR, graphics, copy, etc)
- Allocate the budget to brand building and amplifying initiatives across channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Monitor and analyse our key performance metrics - quickly adapt and recommend changes when needed
Help the directors to drive awareness and raise charitable donations to our friends at Children’s Ground.
- You have experience in a similar role, leading a marketing plan and digital strategy
- Strong organisational and time management abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data and results driven thinking, to discern and adapt strategies in ways that are significant and insightful.
- You enjoy all things digital. You thrive in optimising channels, pulling levers, and devising strategy to drive the highest ROI while preserving brand integrity.
You are proficient in Instagram, Tik Tok, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager,
bonus if you also have Google Ads and Google Analytics skills (but ad's will be outsourced)
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent english communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, where you are based, your experience and why you're the right person for the role. ***Applications without a cover letter will not be considered***
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.